Join us on Saturday, November 4th from 9:00am to 1:00pm for a packed day of Baseball and Softball training and evaluation. Players from 8-18 can participate in any of the following FREE activities:
- Our professional instructors will be providing FREE hitting and pitching analysis
- Sign up for a FREE Speed & Agility Class or FREE Strength Class
- Schedule a FREE Rotator Cuff Strength Analysis with a Licensed Physical Therapist
- See how fast and explosive you are with a FREE Speed and Vertical Jump Test
- Take a few cuts in our cages or pitching tunnel for FREE
Learn more about winter training for individuals and teams, winter rentals for teams, and all inclusive packages for players.
- Free Batting Cages: 9:00am – 1:00pm – Enjoy a 30 minute session to work on your hitting. (Limit 1 Session)
- Free Pitching Tunnels: 9:00am – 12:00pm – Reserve a 30 minute session work on your pitching. (Limit 1 Session)
- Free 10 Minute Swing Analysis: 11:00am-1:00pm – Our professional hitting instructors will evaluate your swing and provide feedback for improvement this offseason.
- Free 10 Minute Throwing Analysis: 10:00am – 1:00pm – Let our professional pitching instructors evaluate your throwing/pitching mechanics. Couple this with the Rotator Cuff Analysis!
Sports Performance Training
- Free Speed & Agility Class: (ages 7-11): 9:00am – 10:00am – Experience speed and agility training first hand in this one hour session. Class starts at 9:00a and lasts one hour.
- Free Speed & Agility Class: (ages 12-18): 10:00am – 11:00am – Check out the techniques and drills to become better athlete this offseason. Class starts at 10:00a and lasts one hour.
- Free Strength Class (ages 12+): 11:00am – 12:00pm – Observe our strength class and learn more about how strength training can reduce injury and take your game to the next level.
- Free 10 yard dash & Vertical Jump Testing: 11:00am – 1:00pm – See how you compare to other athletes in key first step and acceleration and whole body explosiveness. Warm-up and testing takes approximately 15 minutes.
Rotator Cuff Strength Analysis
Free Rotator Cuff Strength Analysis: 11:00am – 1:00pm – After a very long season and too many games for players, this test can point to risks of shoulder and elbow injury among baseball/softball players. Using a medical device called a goniometer; Jeff Angeline, Med, PT, AT, owner of Angeline Physical Therapy will test shoulder range of motion as well as manually testing rotator cuff strength and stability. These rotator cuff tests can point to why your velocity might not be where you think it should be – and how to fix it! Test and results lasts roughly 15 minutes.