Speed Program Membership FAQ’s
1. How many times can my youth/athlete train per week and what is optimal?
2. What is the best program for my youth/athlete? The best programming for your youth/athlete depends on the his/her goals, and yours. The only way to determine the best fit is to contact us and book an evaluation. During that time, our coaches will discuss the results of the evaluation, along with goals and recommend the most appropriate program for your youth/athlete.
3. What is best if my youth is not an athlete and he or she is just looking to get into shape? If your youth is looking to get active, lose weight and/or get in shape, then the Youth Training Program program is the answer which incorporates both conditioning and sports performance. Many of our youth clients find the “athlete within them” during the program experience and go on to train like an athlete in our sports performance program.
4. What is youth sports performance training? Sports performance training is a relatively new term. It focuses on training a young athlete to be the best he/she can be in his/her chosen sport. The training includes the foundations of any good athlete: speed, agility, strength and self-confidence. And, an added benefit of good sports performance training is a reduction of sports related injuries.
6. How does scheduling work? We offer every 1-hour program at least once a day and multiple times per day most days. Since most youth/athletes train 2 – 3 times per week, this schedule provides the maximum flexibility for your busy schedule.
- Youth Training – 8 to 10
- Jr High & High School – 8 to 9