Battles Set For
12/27 @12:30pm & 12/31 @11:30am
Spots are Limited!
B.Y.O.G – Bring Your Own Gun!
We will supply Nerf N-Strike Bullets! (Blue w/orange tip)
Unlimited play! Games are fast paced and last 3-5 minutes.
Players will be split into teams to battle it out on the Nerf battlefield and our referee’s facilitate the games.
Registration: There are 4 teams set up for each session – Red, Blue, Black & White, so that friends who wish to play on the same team can coordinate. Individuals are welcome to sign up for any team! Wear the color of your team! aka register for Red team – wear a red shirt, Blue team wears blue shirts, etc.
How it works:
- Bring your own Nerf Gun, any size, including Mod guns. Only 2 guns allowed per player. You will be responsible for your own equipment.
- Ages 8-14: Mod guns & larger guns can sting, so make sure your kids can handle it.
- Eye protection is provided and IS REQUIRED at all times. You are welcome to bring your own eye protection.
- Bullets will be flying everywhere! Bullets will be swapped as it is impossible to re-claim after battle.
- TIP – Bring a tool apron or fanny pack to easily pick up and stash your bullets.
- No intentional face shots.
- No physical contact with other players – no pushing, pulling, wrestling, hitting, etc.
- You must always wear eye protection during battles – players without eye protection will be removed from the battle until the next one starts.
- Do not pick up, kick, jump, or sit on inflatable bunkers.
Parents are welcome to stay, Free WiFi and lounge with TV or drop and go.
Concessions available for purchase.
Sample Battle Games:
This is the standard scenario and most common battle type. It consists of two teams battling each other until one team is completely eliminated. Typically each team member will have two lives (you can be revived only once).
Capture the Treasure
Each team is given a “base” location. Inside is a bucket filled with a number of balls (3 or more), The objective is to take balls from your opponent’s buckets and return them to your own bucket in your base. The team with the most balls in their bucket when the time is up wins. Balls not in buckets when time is called do not count towards any team. A player may only carry a single ball at any given time. If a player is hit while carrying a ball, they must drop the ball where they were hit before returning to their “spawn point”.