Incredible opportunity to be part of the sports performance training industry! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
TITLE : Performance Coach / Strength & Conditioning Coach
CANDIDATE: Perfect opportunity for a fitness professional looking for extra income or physical education teacher looking for after school/summer job. Must be high energy, enthusiastic, and love to coach youth athletes.
JOB DESCRIPTION : Deliver group sessions for Speed & Agility classes that engages the youth athlete, ages 7-17, and moves them positively toward their desired goals. Responsible for building rapport with parents of the athletes trained on a regular basis to keep them informed and continually renewing participation in classes, camps and team training.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS :
Work week consist of:
- Schedule and weekly hours dependent on workflow – generally 4p-8p weekdays and 9a -12p Saturdays. Morning hours 9a – 1p during the summer months.
- Must be available to work until 9:00 pm or until closing and weekends
Maintain high standards of business ethics.
Attend weekly, monthly and quarterly staff development meetings.
Represent the DNA Sports Center well by being an ambassador through:
- Acting in a professional manner at all times
- BY promoting the values and mission.
- Being in uniform
Profile of Performance Coach
- Ability to project energy and motivate others
- High School or College Athlete preferred
- Must be physically fit and able to perform athletic movements
- Must enjoy working with children on an individual and group basis
- Professional image and rapport building skills
- Possess good time management and organizational skills
- Prefer a nationally accredited personal training certification
- Prefer a College Graduate