Speed & Agility Training in Cincinnati
Many experts view the ages of 12 to 18 as the most ideal ages for developing speed, strength and power over an athlete’s entire lifetime. Cincinnati based, DNA Sports Center, trains athletes using cutting-edge techniques to produce maximum improvements in sports performance.
Every athlete in the program must first complete our mandatory comprehensive evaluation to assess their strengths and weaknesses. After completing the initial evaluation, the athlete will be placed depending upon performance level and age.
Jr High/High School Speed & Agility Program is guaranteed to:
- Improve Speed
- Increase Strength
- Improve Agility
- Develop Endurance
- Maximize Jumping Ability
- Decrease Susceptibility to Injury
- Boost Confidence
Sessions are 1 hour in length, offering an energetic and competitive environment for training that includes:
Linear Speed Sessions: These sessions focus on straight ahead acceleration and top speed running techniques.
Change of Direction Sessions: These sessions focus on agility and an athlete’s ability to decelerate and move in any direction quickly.
Acceleration Sessions: These sessions focus on the initial steps and explosiveness, incorporating strength oriented drills and exercises.
This program is a must for any adolescent athlete
who wants to take their game to the next level.
Our Speed & Agility Program has four components:
- Performance Evaluation: Every athlete begins our program with a mandatory evaluation. This is used to assess current ability, identify strengths and weaknesses, and group athletes accordingly. Using the information from the evaluation, every athlete selects a training program that is designed to fit their needs. This program will be some combination of Speed, Strength, Flexibility, and Nutrition training.
- Speed Training: Our signature speed methods focus on improving an athlete’s technique and conditioning. This will lead to sprint efficiency and increased speed.
- Strength Training: Strengthening the muscles used in sprinting makes an athlete cover more ground per stride and less injury prone. This education will also allow an athlete to properly train on their own when the program is completed.
- Flexibility Training: Increasing an athlete’s range of motion will allow for a longer, more efficient stride when sprinting, and decrease the chance of injury. This leads to a faster, safer athlete.
|Speed & Agility Program
All memberships have unlimited sessions and offer classes 6 days per week!
|All classes feature 9 athletes max for optimal teacher-student ratio. Call (513) 600-1519 or login for details.|