Are you a coach looking for cutting edge, off the field training, designed to have your team gain that extra yard, base, inch and/or gear on the field? PM4, our revolutionary team training system consists of four fundamental and essential elements aimed at improving your athletes’ game day performance, boosting their confidence and bolstering team unity.
Customize speed, agility, strength and sport specific team camps at DNA Sports Center or we can come to your facility or field. Team camps available for all sports including baseball, softball, football, soccer, volleyball, track & field, cross country, lacrosse, basketball and others.
The four fundamentals of our team training are below:
Active Dynamic Warm-up
The cornerstone of PM4, this true warm-up focuses on specific exercises and choreographed maneuvers during dynamic muscular movement to increase body core temperature and blood flow.
Movement Skill Methods
This phase is focused on the four areas important to a strong and powerful foundation: deceleration, acceleration, change of direction and maximum speed.
Strength and Power Development
Also focused on four areas, this phase targets the muscular and nervous systems in order to create strength, power and stabilization throughout the body.
The final phase of PM4 is focused on athletes who want to reach an athletic potential that they may not be aware exists within themselves by extending a lot of power over extended periods of time.
To change the game, you have to start before the game begins. Give DNA Sports Center a call today at (513) 600-1519 and let us show you how!
PM4 can TAKE YOUR TEAM’S POTENTIAL and TURN IT INTO PROGRESS!
Examples of Team Training Options
1. Speed & Agility customized to specific sport (1.0 hrs)
2. Speed & Agility with Conditioning (1.0 hrs)
3. Speed & Agility with Strength (1.5 hrs)
4. Speed and Agility Evaluations (scheduled)
5. Boot Camps to build Team Unity (1.5 hours)
6. Customize your own program to meet your goals and schedule!
How a Parisi Evaluation benefit the coach and team:
- 10 and 20 yard laser timed sprint (first step quickness and overall speed)
- Vertical Jump (measuring explosive lower body power)
- 5 – Hop Broad Jump (measuring explosive anaerobic power and recovery)
- 5-10-5 Pro Shuttle (measuring agility and ability to change direction)
- Maximal Chin-Up test (measuring overall upper body strength)
Evaluations help coaches:
- Gain a better understanding of the fitness level of their team
- Set team and individual goals
- Properly place players in the correct positions
- Assess which athletes are at higher risk for sports related injuries
- As a tool to for pre/mid/post season evaluation of each coaches in season program and out of season programming
- A great team cohesion and self-confidence building tool!!